while i am in over my head converting the guest bedroom into my new studio room, which at this point resembles the aftermath of a tornado, i thought i would share some shreds of coolness:
- heather ross's new fabric designs..... obsession!
- i am counting down the days until i receive this book. (i have all of her books and believeth that everyone who owns a sewing machine should immediately buy these books.)
- my food cost less now. thanks to this website.
- on my to do list: this book binding tutorial.
- i am going to make a quilt. and for that matter join a quilt guild.
- i want to make these little babes for valentines day....
- i pulled up a carrot the other day from the garden (before the snowstorm) and they are so preciously sweet and delicious. i cant wait for the spring........
hope your monday is a funday.